Dransfield is the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence.
Dransfield offers a range of independent expert services:
- Independent expert reports for prospectus, PDS, litigation and board advisory
- Independent analysis that can assist in formal and informal dispute determination.
SOME PAST PROJECTS
Barnbougle Golf Course, Tasmania
Tourism Asset Holdings Limited (TAHL)
Goldsbrough Mort, Darling Harbour
Our Other Experience
Dransfield have provided expert testimony on numerous occasions for a wide range of matters in Supreme Courts throughout Australia, Land & Environment Courts and the Federal Court.
Litigation and independent expert matters have included:
Dransfield has acted for various publicly listed entities assessing forecasts provided in prospectuses and takeovers.
- Acted for an international hotel operator in assessing whether their hotel’s performance had deteriorated as a consequence of the manager’s performance or market conditions outside their control.
- Acted for a developer to calculate the economic impact of closing half of the hotel rooms and converting them to luxury residential use.
- Expert advice on the performance of a strata title hotel versus original forecasts.
- Acted for the operator in assessing the future trading prospects of a Gateway Convention & Exhibition Centre, including a valuation of the management rights for a partnership dispute.
- Acted for the owner of the property in a 20 year rental dispute involving reserved rent in excess of $100m. This arbitration took place over 40 weeks.
- Acted for a fund manager to ascertain whether the hotel was being operated in accordance with the standard required by the lease.